H2 Headline Example
For the purpose of the Act the data controller is Poundland Limited, Poundland CSC, Midland Road, Walsall, WS1 3TX, United Kingdom.
H3 Headline Example
The UK’s data protection law allows the use of personal data where necessary for legitimate purposes provided that this isn’t outweighed by the impact it has on the relevant individuals. The law calls this the “legitimate interests” condition for processing personal data.
Most of our processing activities are based on the legitimate interests condition. This includes almost all of our store CCTV, credit referencing and data marketing services. When the use of your personal data is based on our “legitimate interests”, these are:
- to support our customers’ needs, including helping with enquiries;
- to understand our customers including their patterns, behaviours as well as their likes and dislikes;
- to protect and support our business, our staff, customers, suppliers and visitors;
- to prevent and detect anti-social behaviour, fraud and other crime;
- to test and develop new products and services as well as improve existing ones.